4/12/2013

Sketches -N.M-

 Hi all ..

these days, I'm only interested in commissions.. so, im getting a little tired. but still, im alright ... and i did some my ocs school outfit sketching today. (wizard school uniforms) ;) aaaah...I wish I could become a magician **I really love cape!! *.*
Anyway, they are *Marcus and Nacta* I think, they look good with school uniforms ..my comic about the school..*witch..wizards ..magic ...etc.* soo I would like to draw my other character like this as soon... also, I've started to design a school for my comic..and This is a first for me...so, it's getting a little difficult.. -.- ......... But still I have to do this!!
*I hope i can do something good as soon as possible ..
Whatever, im going to go now 
                       ...Wish you all a nice weekend! :)



2 comment:

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bizim senaryonun yakışıklı ikizleri, okul kıyafetlerinin içinde inanılmaz görünüyorlar........ Bu gerçekten harika oldu yahu........ Suburnii yaaa... söyleyecek birşey bulamıyorum ben yani... Marcus'ta Nacta'da gayet iii görünüyorlar.. HARİKA.... Yani okul kıyafetleri,pelerinler, dizayn falan offfffff yani.. ayyy.. Süper!!!!

CuBur dedi ki...

Duuur..daha bu bir şey mi? Sen onları renklenince gör bide. Ve ayrıca çizgi romana başlayınca tabi... Bence asıl o zaman bayılıcaz. @_@ Aiiii......Marci'ye de ne çok yakışıyor pelerin yaa..uff XD

Popular Posts

Search