8/02/2012

Contest prize for me..by Lunareth


As you know, I joined a contest about a month ago..(Wayfarer-Adventures Contest) and..unfortunately did not win.! But didn't feel sorry..because, she's really deserving to won!! ^^ they're gave gifts to everyone.. :D and this is awesome!! *because, anyone doesn't do this*
Lunareth - she's just Awesome artist and I adore her all Arts!! and this is her prize to me..Oh GOD! She's really so fast about it!! *.* ''and im still so slow'' 
Anyway, I just wanted to share for you...because, Amazing cute!!! This is *my OC* Enna chibi ahwwwww I REALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!! :3 and I think, i'll not write anything more...she's just make me so happy right now! soooo just....

Thank you very much Luna ♥ You're just Amazing!!! LoveU ^-^


3 comment:

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

God!!!!! OMG!!!! i'm soo happy because this prize is amazing.. Enna is soooooooooooo beautiful.. I love her lips ... hair and pose ♥♥♥ :)))) I want moreee Enna chibi from Lunareth ahahahahhaha.. just kidding ;PP

CuBur dedi ki...

ahahahhaha you're so funny XD lol!!..or just Crazy sisi hahahhaha X'DDD
Well, totally agree with you ♥ I adore her hair and lips and eyes and colors and ices and and and.... everything else *.* She's really looks like ice queen right now!!! is not it? :D And.. I just feel in love!! YEY! I LOVE IT LOVEIT LUVEIT ^^ ♥ ♥

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

yaaayyyyy.. She's awesome.. No comment.. Luna and Enna is amazing.. they're .....aaiiiiiiiiiii....

Popular Posts

Search