6/18/2012

Stephanie Valentin


Today, I watched a few video about drawing ..But then,
i found her! and I said *Oh my God, she's Perfect* ..! O.O

(violinist, singer, composer, painter, sculptor, 
2D and 3D animator) she's really an Artist !!
And so, i wanted to share two video 
......

Realistic Eye


Megan Fox


Her drawings really Good!!! 
*I'm still having problems with colors* XD
....I have to improve myself!

and If you want, take a look at her youtube page .... 
( http://www.youtube.com/user/StephanieValentin )

4 comment:

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

oohh tatlım,, bu kadını biliyorum.. acayip yapıyo.. güzel seçim XD

CuBur dedi ki...

Evet evet süper yaa.. gördün dimi kirpikleri nasıl yaptığını?!! Hangi buruş o bir fikrin var mı..? oO

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

dangalak kapatmış,, hiçbişey göstermiyo...

CuBur dedi ki...

ahahahah evet yaa ..Gıcık şey.!!
Bilseydik iyi olurdu ama =/ ..neyse!

Popular Posts

Search