2/06/2012

WHY????


Why everything in life is always wrong?! I'm here why?!!
everything was good! I want to be happy today ..
but now I'm crying! Why?? Because of stupid people
I did what to whom? Why NOW?? why am I crying? 
WHY WHY WHY? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY??
That's enough!!! I need to be happy! No one understands me!!
I very care about some things! 
But nobody don't care about me!! I just cry ..for nothing!! 


I don't want to say it anymore ..but 
I WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!
 If things keep going this way ..I really want to DIE!! 


I'm sorry sister but your sister is always unhappy!
........................................That's all.


2 comment:

MoonPie Sims dedi ki...

Cubur... don' say this word "DIE" OK?? Everything will be alright in time.. pls.. don't cry.. plz..

CuBur dedi ki...

.........................................

Popular Posts

Search